Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Texas Radiology Assoc
6124 W Parker Rd
Ste 136
Plano, TX 75093
972-981-7711
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Dr. T is Incredible!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

For years I stayed with the male doc that delivered my children..he was great but he never really seemed to 'get it' about what I was going through. About 7 years ago I decided to make a change and a friend recommended Dr. T. She was amazing from the very first visit. She is like going to see your best friend. I actually look forward to my annual exam. She talks to you like you are her equal. She is very funny at times and knows when and how to get very serious when you need her. I have two daughters one is actually my step daughter. Last summer my youngest one was having some issues and needed minor surgery and Dr. T handled her so tenderly my respect for her grew but a few weeks later my 25 year old step daughter found a lump in her breast one night (her bio mom died of breast cancer several years ago) When I called Dr. T the next day she told me to bring her in immediately. She did an exam and spent time talking with her. She said she felt it was nothing serious but just to be sure she sent her for an immediate mammo and we had our answer that same day! Exactly what needed to happen for a young terrified woman with that kind of history. I knew I loved the way she had always dealt with me. But the way she was with my girls won my utmost respect and I will be a patient for as long as she will have me! Yes, sometimes the wait can be a bit long...but she delivers babies and they don't wait....anytime you are dealing with an OB waiting is part of the deal. But when Dr T gets to you, you will have her undivided attention and when/if the time comes that you have an emergency she will make others wait for you. I will wait for that kind of care.

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

While the wait can be long, I have never felt rushed once Dr. Trylovich joins me in the exam room. She is always personable, thorough, and compassionate. She delivered 2 of my 4 children, and I wish I had found her sooner! What amazed me the most was her enthusiasm during delivery. As she entered the room for my third child's delivery, she clapped her hands and practically sang, "We're going to have a baby!" That Dr. Trylovich still finds such great joy in her work, even after years in practice, reinforces my belief that my babies and I are in great hands.

|  Love Dr. Trylovich  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Trylovich for years. I love her. I have referred several people to her, and all have thanked me for the recommendation. She's kind and caring. She has even personally called me a few times when I had a concern. I keep meaning to switch to another dr for insurance purposes, but can't make the switch b/c I am afraid I'll never meet another doctor like her. The only cons are she is popular and books up fast and sometimes you do have to wait a while to see her, but I always know that and expect it. I just bring a book.

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

I recommend her to every body

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

During my first pregnancy I felt Dr. T lacked the care and concern needed to ensure the well-being of me and my little one. I kept telling her I was having pain and she would just blow me off and tell me to take Tylenol or Motrin (which you are not supposed to take during pregnancy). She was awful at returning my calls or communicating effectively to determine what was causing my pain. I had to tell her that I thought it was fibroid tumors and at first she said it was not that. After I demanded that they check again, several small tumors were discovered. The staff at Northlake is rude and getting paperwork completed is a nightmare. They caused me lots of stress during my pregnancy and at six month pregnant I transferred to another doctor. Come to find out, I was high risk for preterm labor after Dr. T told me the odds of me going into preterm labor was one in a million! I was EXTREMELY disappointed in the service received from Dr. T and would not recommend this office to anyone who wants a doctor who truly cares and will take the neccessary time that you deserve.

|  2 back to back pregancies and deliveries  |  show details
by Frisco, TX on Jan 9th, 2010

Dr. Trylovich is amazing!!! If you want an OB that tells you the checks your stats and sends you on your way, find another. If you want someone who spends time with you, genuinely cares about you and is an absolute perfectionist, choose her! I had two babies 16 months apart and I work full time. I firmly believe, you get what you wait for. The wait times were often longer than I had hoped, but couldn't have been more worth it. I've visited offices where patients were treated like cattle, herded in and out. I am not interested in that kind of care. I was determined not to have a c-section with my first. I pushed for two hours to deliver my 9lb boy and "c-section" never crossed her lips. She was more patient during both deliveries than I ever could have hoped. (maybe even had a waiting room full of patients) So, the wait is WELL worth it! I had two wonderful births with Dr. Trylovich at my side.

|  Not a top pick if you want a natural birth  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2009

Dr. Trylovich was my OB. I was recommended to her by a friend and will never take reccos from that friend again after my experience with Dr. Trylovich. Her staff is very unpleasant. Throughout my entire pregnancy my average wait time in her office was at least 45 minutes. Once I waited 3 hours and kept inquiring and asking if I should reschedule for a better time and they said no. My final straw with her was when I told her I wanted a natural birth and she and her staff spent hours trying to convince me that a c-section wasn't so bad. Afterwards, I found out from previous patients that she has a high track record of c-sections. No wonder!

|  Botched my son's circumcision  |  show details
by Brent Delozier on May 1st, 2009

This doctor is incompetent and will not return phone calls

|  NOT a high risk doctor  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2009

If you have a multiple pregnancy or high risk pregnancy this is NOT the physician for you. She was grossly negligent in the care of me during my pregnancy and it ended in my twins being born 3 months premature.

|  Great ObGyn  |  show details
by krissysk55 on Nov 1st, 2007 on citysearch.com

One of the best ObGyn`s in Plano. Takes her time with everyone and really cares about her patients.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com