A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Callewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Callewart, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Callewart, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Callewart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Callewart has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig C Callewart MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Callewart practice?
- Dr. Craig Callewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Callewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.