A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Callewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Callewart, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callewart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Callewart, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Callewart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Callewart has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Carter Callewart MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Callewart practice?
- Dr. Craig Callewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Callewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.