A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Fisher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Medical Center - Santa Monica, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Dale Fisher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Craig Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Fisher practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.