A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Fisher is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Fisher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Fisher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Dale Fisher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Craig Fisher has 8 office locations.
Dr. Craig Fisher practices Anesthesiology near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Woodland Hills Anesthesiologists.