A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig German:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig German is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig German, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. German graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. German has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alex German MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. German practice?
- Dr. Craig German has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig German practices Neurology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Neurologists.