Overall Review

September 4th, 2013
All Round Terrible
This used to be a good place but has turned into a nightmare scenarioL excessively rude staff. They make you wait very long times without showing any real interest in your situation. The office staff has about as much caring for you as if they are wiping gum off of their shoe. And Dr. Henry has lost the compassion he once had and I'm not sure why; but I think he has let his office staff guide him into thinking that being a hardass is what sick people need. People who are sick are not in good moods; they need to be heard and if they are unpleasant, guess why - it is because what they have is called DISease not good manners. Grow up and learn to be even more Christlike when someone is in pain and is not behaving how you deem they should behave. You are not a charm school. You are established to help people to be well - not to be POLISHED and sweet. I am ashamed of all of you! You should not put yourselves in positions where you judge people EVER; only put yourselves in positions in which you want to help those who are not well.

April 4th, 2013
USED to be good
I used to look forward to seeing Dr. Henry. He doesn't follow through nowadays. He says his staff will call and refer me to a specialist and I never hear from them SO I have to find my own as subsequent calls are not returned by staff. He doesn't have a lab now SO you go to Quest BUT the nurse never calls to tell you the results. Their billing messed up too. This goes on and on. SO I am looking for a new doc. It appears as though Dr. Henry is all about saving money these days NOT giving me good medical care like he used to do.

January 22nd, 2013
Patient since 2007, but switching away.
Love, love, love Dr. Henry! Been going to him for many years. Too bad the business practice side of his office has deteriorated so badly that I must now switch PCP's. It USED to be as amazing as he himself is, but that is sadly no longer true. His office manager is rude and the billing practices are FAR less than transparent. BEWARE!

December 1st, 2012
He is Awesome!

September 19th, 2012
Excellent doctor

June 14th, 2011
You'll love him...once you get to see him
Besides some long wait times, he is an excellent doctor. His new office on arbrook seems to be much better on the wait time. Last time I was there, I was in and out in an hour. He is a really caring doctor and actually listens!! No matter how small the issue seems, he treats you like you are the most important thing. Tells very funny jokes and makes you feeler calmer. If you are looking for a primary doctor, he is your guy!!

October 12th, 2010
Doctor that still cares!!
He's detail oriented, thorough, caring, witty, breaks the ice with some humor so not as nervous. Always makes sure I understand what is really going on not just throwing big complex medical terms out. Explains it until he's sure I get what's really happening. His staff has always been great, never had a negative experience even when I was less than pleasant. When sick, I'm known at times as a grizzly with sore tooth and nail in the paw. They STILL were professional, kind, polite and caring.

September 20th, 2010
Great Doctor
Besides waiting to see him, which he pays you back 10 fold once he enters the room to visit with you, this is the best primary care doctor ever. Any time I have a problem, concern or just a routine follow up he is very through! You will love him!

June 28th, 2010
review
Dr. Craig Henry, in my opinion, is not just a doctor, he practices medicine. He is excellent in his diagnotic skills and does not over kill in his prescribing of necessary medicines. I would recommend him and his services to everyone or anyone.

May 5th, 2010
average patient
This guy is awesome. You will have to wait a bit to see him - just bring a book and a bottle of water. He is worth the wait. He knows his stuff. H ...

August 27th, 2009
long wait, good dr.
Dr. Henry really took his time with me during all my appts. Maybe that is why the wait is outragous. I waited an hour and a half one time to get in. He does seem to be really knowledgeable and I haven't found a dr. like him since I have moved.

June 24th, 2009
billing practices
My insurance provides 5 Dr. visit a year to be shared with my entire family. I went to Dr. Henry for my yearly physical, while trhere I discussed health issues I was starting to have . So because I dared to discuss my health during a physical he billed my insurance for 2 office visits . 1 for the physical and 1 for the advice to see another doctor for the other problem and now if I want to know what he found during the physical, I have to make a follow up appointment.3 of my families 5 visits just for 1 appointment. I'm sorry but I find this to be a highly unethical practice.