Dr. Craig Israelite MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Spread The Word
Dr is Great. He replaced my knew 11 years ago. Recently he replaced my hip also. Highly recommend!!

April 25th, 2016
Bi laternal knee replacement
I had bi lateral knee replacement in May 2014. I am so pleased with the out come, thanks to having a great doctor, Dr. Craig Israelite. He was very supportive thru the whole process. From the first office visit to the post surgery follow ups. I was in so much pain, I was bone on bone, so I knew it was time to do what I was not looking forward to doing. Thanks so much Dr. Israelite for giving my life back, to able to get around with out being in pain.

March 10th, 2016
Dr Israelite and his team are fabulous ! After many years of knee pain from arthritis I opted for a knee replacement ! Best decision ever .. I walked pain free 2 days after surgery and never looked back! Got excellent care from an outstanding DR . Cannot be more thankful for everyone at Penn

February 19th, 2016
Excellent Hip Replacement
Best decision I made this year. Dr. Israelite and his entire team are true professionals. I was very comfortable knowing I was in excellent hands. This includes Dr. Miller who administered a spinal tap, all of the nurses and doctors who cared for me prior to, during and after surgery up to my release. The administrative staff was also very polite and professional. Dr. Israelite has the best bed side manners that I have ever come across in the medical field, very personable to. Thank you Dr. Israelite and your entire team for taking excellent care of me. I have give my left hip a new name , "Izzy" and my new nickname is the "Hipster".

December 29th, 2015
Wonderful doctor

October 26th, 2015
Calling Dr. Israelite a surgeon is not very accurate. Butcher might be a better word. He put a new left hip in for me and used the wrong size stem for the prosthesis. So for three years I lived in constant pain and my leg kept getting shorter. When I finally got it fixed not only did the confirm the wrong size pin, but they determined that a piece of plastic that went on the ball joint, was put in backwards. When I complained to him that there was a problem, I was told, "I am a surgeon and the xrays show there is nothing wrong with you leg, so you need to get out of my office and find someone who can tell you what the problem is. He is just a really great all around guy. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

August 10th, 2015
My review about scar tissue in knees
Dr. Israelite was honest and straight forward about my problem with the scar tissue. He wasn't the surgeon who originally did my knee replacement. I liked his honesty. My wait time was horrible was in room over an hour or more waiting to be seen. I believe staff over booked his appointments.

September 8th, 2014
Mr.
I would not let him work on my dog. I kept having pain following my hip replacement and he told me my hip replacement was fine, go find someone who can tell you what is causing the pain. He just totally blew me off. Well I did what he suggested. I found that he had severely damaged the femoral nerve to the point it could not be repaired. I also learned that my knee does not track correctly because the hip was not installed correctly. I also now have a left leg that is 1" shorter than my left and have to wear a custom made lift so that I can walk without limping like Walter Brennan. Two years after the surgery I still have major leg pain associated with the hip replacement and have to take pain pills daily in order to function. So like I said, with hind sight, I would not let him operate on my dog. He is someone I think you might want to think twice about using as a surgeon.

June 23rd, 2014
Greatest Doctor Ever!
Dr. Israelite fixed a hip problem that was keeping me from walking, one that other doctors said could not be fixed. I am now walking and living a normal life. Greatest Doctor that I would recommend to any one with a hip problem. He really makes you know he cares and wants to help you get better.

September 3rd, 2012
This is your guy
My huband had his knee replaced five days ago. Dr. Israelite is the best! He is caring and straight forward. My husband is standing pain free. One week ago on his "real" knee, he was so uncomfortable and in pain. The team at Presbyterian Hospital made you feel like you were in their home. They could not have been more accomadating and respectful. Everyone there smiled all the time and always asked if there was anything they could do for you. The experience was worth the drive from New Jersey!

January 14th, 2010
Quality Service
Dr. Israelite always gives me the impression that I can overcome whatever pain I'm experiencing with his help and knowledge. I'm pleased with the service Dr. Israelite gives.