A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Umscheid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Umscheid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Umscheid, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Elder Abuse
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Memory Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Umscheid graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Umscheid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alfred Umscheid MD and MSCE is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Umscheid practice?
- Dr. Craig Umscheid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Umscheid practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.