A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Umscheid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Umscheid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Umscheid, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Elder Abuse
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Memory Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Umscheid graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Umscheid has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Umscheid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Umscheid practice?
Dr. Craig Umscheid practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.