Jun 20th, 2015

Dr. Campbell is a remarkably outgoing, friendly physician, who explains things clearly and radiates his concern about the medical problem. He is attentive, devoted to his profession and to his patients. I've had many surgeons over the years, and he is clearly one of the top in his particular area of expertise.

GREAT SURGEON show details GREAT SURGEON
by GAYLE on Apr 12th, 2013

MY HUSBAND HAS HAD THREE DIFFERENT HAND SURGERIES AND ALL SUCCESSFUL, I HIGHlY RECOMMEND DR. CAMPBELL.

by Kim Boisvert on Mar 13th, 2013

I have had 2 Carpel Tunnel surgeries by Dr. Campbell and will be going in for surgery on my Rotator Cuff soon. I love Dr. Cambpell. He is filled with personality and wouldn't want to see any other ortho but him! I do have to wait for him sometimes but he is very good about talking with you and not rushing you out of the office. He is awesome and I recommend him to everyone that has issues from the shoulder down to your little pinky!

Jul 24th, 2012

Dr Campbell has operated on me twice with another one scheduled next month August of 2012 this doctor has the best bedside manner & is a really excellent hand doctor. He knows his stuff & is excellent at what he does. I would reccomend him to anyone requiring hand surgery you wont be dissapointed.

Excellent doctor with extensive knowledge show details Excellent doctor with extensive knowledge
Jun 6th, 2012

I saw Dr. Campbell as a last resort after 2 mis-diagnoses from 2 other hand 'specialists'. Within 15 seconds, he knew exactly what the problem was. Had surgery and now I'm great! Wonderful personality, very caring about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who has hand/wrist/arm issues. Don't waste your time and money on doctors who either have no idea or don't care to find out what is wrong with you and tell you 'if it hurts, then don't do it'

the big con show details the big con
Sep 26th, 2011

I made an appointment, asking to see a doctor for an upper shoulder/back problems. Given an appointment with a hand doctor who sent me to Holy Family for $3000 shot, this is the short version. DO NOT see this guy for anything but hand issues. (wasn't told he was a hand specialist until after the shot).

He is AWEDOME!! show details He is AWEDOME!!
Aug 17th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Campbell for 3 surgeries - he is all around FANTASTIC!!!! Warm, considerate, down to earth! Highly recommend him!! I have RA and he told me his wife does too - so he has close personal knowledge of the disease - which is comforting!!

The choice for CTS show details The choice for CTS
Jul 8th, 2010

I had a traditional carpal tunnel release with another surgeon and endoscopic release with Dr. Campbell. Two days out there is no question about the difference, both in the procedures and in the time and attention of the physician. Can't recommend Dr. Campbell enough!

Wonderful, caring doctor show details Wonderful, caring doctor
Mar 3rd, 2008

I found Dr. Campbell to be very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and funny! He has a wonderful, warm way about him...he really puts you at ease. For my surgery, he came into the O.R. singing!