Dr. Crawford Campbell MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Salem, NH

April 16th, 2016
Never should orperate on a hip, he made my mother suffer,

August 2nd, 2015
dr. campbell orthpedics doctor.
He is the best doctor in the world . I have two surgeries in my wrist, and he treat me like a family.

June 20th, 2015
Dr. Campbell is a remarkably outgoing, friendly physician, who explains things clearly and radiates his concern about the medical problem. He is attentive, devoted to his profession and to his patients. I've had many surgeons over the years, and he is clearly one of the top in his particular area of expertise.

April 12th, 2013
GREAT SURGEON
MY HUSBAND HAS HAD THREE DIFFERENT HAND SURGERIES AND ALL SUCCESSFUL, I HIGHlY RECOMMEND DR. CAMPBELL.

March 13th, 2013
I have had 2 Carpel Tunnel surgeries by Dr. Campbell and will be going in for surgery on my Rotator Cuff soon. I love Dr. Cambpell. He is filled with personality and wouldn't want to see any other ortho but him! I do have to wait for him sometimes but he is very good about talking with you and not rushing you out of the office. He is awesome and I recommend him to everyone that has issues from the shoulder down to your little pinky!

June 6th, 2012
Excellent doctor with extensive knowledge
I saw Dr. Campbell as a last resort after 2 mis-diagnoses from 2 other hand 'specialists'. Within 15 seconds, he knew exactly what the problem was. Had surgery and now I'm great! Wonderful personality, very caring about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who has hand/wrist/arm issues. Don't waste your time and money on doctors who either have no idea or don't care to find out what is wrong with you and tell you 'if it hurts, then don't do it'

September 26th, 2011
the big con
I made an appointment, asking to see a doctor for an upper shoulder/back problems. Given an appointment with a hand doctor who sent me to Holy Family for $3000 shot, this is the short version. DO NOT see this guy for anything but hand issues. (wasn't told he was a hand specialist until after the shot).

August 17th, 2011
He is AWEDOME!!
I have seen Dr. Campbell for 3 surgeries - he is all around FANTASTIC!!!! Warm, considerate, down to earth! Highly recommend him!! I have RA and he told me his wife does too - so he has close personal knowledge of the disease - which is comforting!!

July 8th, 2010
The choice for CTS
I had a traditional carpal tunnel release with another surgeon and endoscopic release with Dr. Campbell. Two days out there is no question about the difference, both in the procedures and in the time and attention of the physician. Can't recommend Dr. Campbell enough!

March 3rd, 2008
Wonderful, caring doctor
I found Dr. Campbell to be very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and funny! He has a wonderful, warm way about him...he really puts you at ease. For my surgery, he came into the O.R. singing!