Dr. Criselda Abad-Santos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Criselda Abad-Santos?

March 17th, 2015

Unprofessional and disinterested

Went to see Dr. Abad Santos a few times for mental health care; she was often late to appointments, seemed uncaring, aloof, and often I had to wait for a long time, far past my scheduled appointment. Extremely unprofessional.

November 4th, 2013

I'm very impressed with Dr. Santos' dedication to listen to my problems and help me brainstorm and problem-solve. She's not only an excellent psychopharmacologist but her psychotherapeutic techniques are above par and highly effective. She's very compassionate and down-to-earth. She's also highly accessible via phone, email and text.

November 2nd, 2013

Excellent

July 14th, 2013

Dr. Cris is a breath of fresh air. She is very accessible and compassionate with excellent bedside manners. It's very easy to book an appointment online and she responds to calls and emails promptly. I will definitely refer friends and family to her.

March 25th, 2013

Dr. Cris is an excellent psychiatrist who is also very compassionate and down-to-earth.

Dr. Cris is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. She made me feel very comfortable during my initial visit and explained to me what my treatment op ...

February 22nd, 2013

Will highly recommend Dr. Cris Abad-Santos to family and friends

Dr. Cris made my initial visit very comfortable and pleasant. She spent time listening to my concerns and symptoms and was able to make an accurate diagnosis. I followed her recommendations and I felt so much better after only 3 days. I will definitely go back to her office and will highly recommend her to my family and friends. Thank you so much Dr. Cris!

July 18th, 2016