A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Xenachis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Xenachis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenachis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Xenachis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenachis graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xenachis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Z Xenachis MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Z. Xenachis practice?
- Dr. Cristina Xenachis has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Xenachis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Matawan, NJ.
See Matawan Internists and Matawan Endocrinologists.