A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Xenachis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Xenachis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenachis graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xenachis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Z Xenachis MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Z. Xenachis practice?
- Dr. Cristina Xenachis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Xenachis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Matawan, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Endocrinologists.