A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Developmental Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cuong Gia Ha MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cuong G. Ha practice?
- Dr. Cuong Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Cuong Ha practices General Practice near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa General Practitioners.