A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuong Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Developmental Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cuong Gia Ha MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Cuong G. Ha practice?
- Dr. Cuong Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Cuong Ha practices General Practice near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Primary Care Doctors.