Learn more about Dr. Curtis Slipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Slipman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slipman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Slipman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Slipman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stress Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Slipman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Slipman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis W Slipman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Slipman practice?
- Dr. Curtis Slipman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Slipman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.