A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Slipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Slipman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Slipman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stress Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Slipman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Slipman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis W Slipman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Slipman practice?
- Dr. Curtis Slipman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Slipman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.