A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Ehmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Ehmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Ehmer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehmer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ehmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Ehmer practice?
Dr. Dale Ehmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Otolaryngologists.