A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Ehmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Ehmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Ehmer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehmer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ehmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Robert Ehmer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Ehmer practice?
- Dr. Dale Ehmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Ehmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.