A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Zorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Zorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zorn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Zorn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorn graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Zorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale T Zorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale T. Zorn practice?
- Dr. Dale Zorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Zorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Orthopedic Surgeons.