A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Zorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Zorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Zorn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorn graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Zorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale T Zorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale T. Zorn practice?
- Dr. Dale Zorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Zorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Orthopedic Surgeons.