A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Tisdale Zorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Tisdale Zorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Tisdale Zorn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tisdale Zorn graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Tisdale Zorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Tisdale Zorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale Tisdale Zorn practice?
- Dr. Dale Tisdale Zorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Tisdale Zorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Orthopedic Surgeons.