A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Bass, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian Jeremy Bass MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Damian J. Bass practice?
- Dr. Damian Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Damian Bass practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.