A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damirez Fossett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damirez Fossett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damirez Fossett, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fossett graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Fossett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damirez Fossett FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damirez Fossett practice?
- Dr. Damirez Fossett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damirez Fossett practices Neurological Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.