A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damirez Fossett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damirez Fossett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fossett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fossett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damirez Fossett, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fossett graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Fossett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damirez Toruvio Fossett FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damirez T. Fossett practice?
- Dr. Damirez Fossett has 1 office location.
Dr. Damirez Fossett practices Neurological Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.