A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Sacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Sacco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacco graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sacco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon C Sacco MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Damon C. Sacco practice?
- Dr. Damon Sacco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damon Sacco practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Oradell, NJ.
See Omaha Radiologists.