A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Sacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Sacco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacco graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sacco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon C Sacco MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Damon C. Sacco practice?
- Dr. Damon Sacco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damon Sacco practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Oradell, NJ.
See Omaha Radiologists.