A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Saadat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saadat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Saadat, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Saadat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Saadat MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dana Saadat practice?
- Dr. Dana Saadat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dana Saadat practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.