A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Saadat, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Saadat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Saadat MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dana Saadat practice?
- Dr. Dana Saadat has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Saadat practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.