A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Copeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dane Copeland, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Copeland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dane D MD Copeland MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dane D. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Dane Copeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dane Copeland practices Neurology near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Pico Rivera Neurologists.