A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dane Copeland, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Copeland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Copeland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans