A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Baumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Baumann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baumann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Baumann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Baumann practice?
- Dr. Daniel Baumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Baumann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.