A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clinchot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Clinchot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clinchot, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinchot graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Clinchot has 9 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Michael Clinchot MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Clinchot practice?
- Dr. Daniel Clinchot has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Clinchot practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.