A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clinchot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Clinchot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clinchot
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clinchot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clinchot, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinchot graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Clinchot has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Clinchot MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Clinchot practice?
- Dr. Daniel Clinchot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Clinchot practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.