Dr. Daniel Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Tucson, AZ

May 2nd, 2017
Very Thorough
Dr. Cohen is very patient and thorough with his assessment. He is very careful and efficient with what he prescribes. I see him monthly due to that he monitors my medication very closely. This is the first time that I have had an accurate diagnosis. He is very kind and I have yet to have any problems with him nor his office staff.

May 7th, 2016
Rude, worthless visit
Dr. Cohen's behavior on my initial visit shockingly rude and inconsiderate. I am an RN with 35 years in the medical field. His rudeness toped them all. Would not let me speak more than several words at a time. Limited me to answering his questions with a simple yes or no. Resisted any discussion or review of medications, history, symptoms etc. Worthless visit and a waist of $290. Needless to say, I did not go back. The only thing I can say is, I highly doubt the positive reviews posted here are from real patients experiences.

March 5th, 2015
Awesome pdoc!!
Dr. Cohen quite literally saved my life and I will be forever grateful to him. He was always prompt, the office staff always friendly and helpful, he didn't bat an eye when I asked him to fill out paperwork for my short-term disability... he encouraged me when I decided to try talk therapy, and was genuinely happy for me when I would share about the good work I had done in therapy.

January 23rd, 2013
AWSOME
Dr. Cohen is wonderful. I have been going to him for 8 years now. He has helped me through thick and thin, and my ups and downs. He listens to you, yes he really listens to you. When a refill is needed it is done the same day. If you call him in an emergency he calls you back right away. Yes his bedside manner is a little different but not a problem at all. My health insurance use to cover my visits but with changing plans he does not accept my new insurance. I pay out of pocket and I will keep paying out of pocket to see him. Without any thoughts he is the one for you. Thanks Dr. Cohen for all your help.

September 19th, 2012
Caring Professional
Dr. Cohen is a smart and caring doctor who is willing to think outside the box for depression treatment. His bedside manner might take a little getting used to for some people, but I believe he genuinely cares for his patients. Don't listen to the reviewer who gave him all 1 stars -- it's not possible that every single thing about him and his office staff is absolutely horrible! Somebody is just disgruntled because he told them something they didn't want to hear, or in a way that rubbed them the wrong way.

July 17th, 2009
Outstanding Practitioner
Finally, a doctor who will listen, think, advise...and continue to do so with a fresh point of view each visit.

October 15th, 2008