Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Delara
Dr. Daniel Delara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Delara is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Svcmc - St Vincents Staten Island and Ocean Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Delara has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Daniel Delara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Jeffrey Lampert
Staten Island, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Edward Mccabe
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0 mi32