A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dominguez is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Dominguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dominguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dominguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Dominguez practices Family Medicine near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Primary Care Doctors.