A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dominguez is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dominguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Dominguez practice?
Dr. Daniel Dominguez practices Family Medicine near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians.