A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fisk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fisk, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisk graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fisk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Fisk FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Fisk practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fisk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fisk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists.