Dr. Daniel Harvey MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Carson, CA

September 8th, 2014
DOCTOR HARVEY IS WONDERFUL, PATIENT, CONSIDERATE OF YOUR NEEDS, HELPFUL AND SMART. HE EVEN DOES HOUSE VISITS IF YOU ARE REALLY SICK.

March 12th, 2013
Worst Staff
Dr Harvey is a nice doctor, but has the worst staff. He has to change his staff.

March 7th, 2013
servent
Referrals has been real problem, and current medical condition has also been a problem. For medical treatment along with requested specialist provider. Thank for time waisted from loving servent.

September 23rd, 2012
we miss the old staff members. they seem to care more than the new ones. not professional at all.. it was easier to get an appointment before now is not at all.. we were able to speak to the doctor before now its inposible to do it now.I been trying to get a priscipption on my diabetes supply for quite sometime. and the new staff members are not helping at all..we are very upset with the new staff members.the new rules of the office does not work for me. b-4 we were able to see the doctor after 5pm now its imposible. now I'm going to change doctors.

May 4th, 2012
Wonderful Docttor
Too few doctors are like this now. He is a gifted healer, a kind man and a wonderful doctor.

December 6th, 2011
Curley Family
Dr. Harvey is an outstanding Doctor who really cares about each individual. I have been with him for over 15 years and would not think of leaving him. He has been taking care of my whole family and elderly mother as well. He will surprize you with a house call if you are too sick to get into the office.

October 24th, 2011
Crowded...
The doctor is a good doctor, but he's always overbooked and seeing more than one patient at a time ( back and forth from room to room ). Last time I waited an hour and a half past my appt. time and he saw me only when I told the girls I was leaving. The time before that I waited over an hour. Has never made a follow up call. I've still not received a copy of lab results from 5 weeks ago, despite speaking with Dr. H 3 times. First call he said it was mailed, second call he said he'd resend it, last call he said he'd fax it right away. I still haven't received it. Find someone else that's more organized and not over-booked.

May 25th, 2010
Rating @ Vital
Hello Dr. Harvey!Personally, from my point of view, you are, by far, the most attentive doctor we have come across in many years. The only other doctor that I would compare you with, would be "our" family doctor I had from childhood.My Mom really enjoys being able to "ask" you questions about her health. And, although you are not my doctor, I will come to see you for any ailment I may have in the future!

November 25th, 2009
excellent good manner doctor
Dr Harvey is very courteous and excellent manner

October 12th, 2009
Unprofessional Staff with Attitude
It was a complete waste of time even coming to this medical office. Staff was completely unprofessional. I thought I had done everything a person could to get all details and information up front then only upon arriving I was misinformed??!! Nurse had major attitude, practically went Ghetto on me. Note: Beware of unnecessary medical treatment, they are clearly out to get your $$. If you want Ghetto-style Clinic this is perfect for you!

October 31st, 2008
Good Family Physician
He knows his medicine. He cares about his clients; however, he is reserved. Ask him questions and he will answer all with detail.

September 4th, 2008
Tired
He always seems like he is exhausted and does not want to be there. His office called me telling me I needed to come in immediately for something that they wouldnt disclose over the phone, I get there and he doesn't understand why his office called me so urgently. He doesn't answer my questions nor address my concerns. My hpv test came back positive, and I was not contacted; I had to ask. I am switching doctors asap.