Family Physicians

824 E Carson St
Ste 206
Carson, CA 90745
310-513-9361
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
by OTTAWA CURETON on Sep 8th, 2014

DOCTOR HARVEY IS WONDERFUL, PATIENT, CONSIDERATE OF YOUR NEEDS, HELPFUL AND SMART. HE EVEN DOES HOUSE VISITS IF YOU ARE REALLY SICK.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Leslie Holmes on Mar 27th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. D Harvey, when he was off Avalon & Del Amo across the street from the mall. From day one the office staff as well as Dr. Harvey, was right on time, the care was outstanding, even till this day I have my children who are grown who Dr. Harvey see's as well as my grandchildren both of them. There has never been a time when I can call Dr. Harvey, and he has not spoken with me in regards to anything that I may need. I had even moved to Bakersfield, and I would still call Dr. Harvey, not to mention I live in the Valley and guess what? I still call Dr. Harvey till this day. I hate Echo & Brenda is no longer there and they will be missed very much. Dr. Harvey I will forever be greatful to you and your services you have provided to me as well as my family.

|  Worst Staff  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

Dr Harvey is a nice doctor, but has the worst staff. He has to change his staff.

|  servent  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

Referrals has been real problem, and current medical condition has also been a problem. For medical treatment along with requested specialist provider. Thank for time waisted from loving servent.

|  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

we miss the old staff members. they seem to care more than the new ones. not professional at all.. it was easier to get an appointment before now is not at all.. we were able to speak to the doctor before now its inposible to do it now.I been trying to get a priscipption on my diabetes supply for quite sometime. and the new staff members are not helping at all..we are very upset with the new staff members.the new rules of the office does not work for me. b-4 we were able to see the doctor after 5pm now its imposible. now I'm going to change doctors.

|  Wonderful Docttor  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

Too few doctors are like this now. He is a gifted healer, a kind man and a wonderful doctor.

|  Curley Family  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Dr. Harvey is an outstanding Doctor who really cares about each individual. I have been with him for over 15 years and would not think of leaving him. He has been taking care of my whole family and elderly mother as well. He will surprize you with a house call if you are too sick to get into the office.

|  Crowded...  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

The doctor is a good doctor, but he's always overbooked and seeing more than one patient at a time ( back and forth from room to room ). Last time I waited an hour and a half past my appt. time and he saw me only when I told the girls I was leaving. The time before that I waited over an hour. Has never made a follow up call. I've still not received a copy of lab results from 5 weeks ago, despite speaking with Dr. H 3 times. First call he said it was mailed, second call he said he'd resend it, last call he said he'd fax it right away. I still haven't received it. Find someone else that's more organized and not over-booked.

|  Rating @ Vital  |  show details
by Sicerely, Bob Wise on May 25th, 2010

Hello Dr. Harvey!Personally, from my point of view, you are, by far, the most attentive doctor we have come across in many years. The only other doctor that I would compare you with, would be "our" family doctor I had from childhood.My Mom really enjoys being able to "ask" you questions about her health. And, although you are not my doctor, I will come to see you for any ailment I may have in the future!

|  excellent good manner doctor  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2009

Dr Harvey is very courteous and excellent manner

|  Unprofessional Staff with Attitude  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2009

It was a complete waste of time even coming to this medical office. Staff was completely unprofessional. I thought I had done everything a person could to get all details and information up front then only upon arriving I was misinformed??!! Nurse had major attitude, practically went Ghetto on me. Note: Beware of unnecessary medical treatment, they are clearly out to get your $$. If you want Ghetto-style Clinic this is perfect for you!

|  Good Family Physician  |  show details
by l.murdock on Oct 31st, 2008

He knows his medicine. He cares about his clients; however, he is reserved. Ask him questions and he will answer all with detail.

|  Tired  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2008

He always seems like he is exhausted and does not want to be there. His office called me telling me I needed to come in immediately for something that they wouldnt disclose over the phone, I get there and he doesn't understand why his office called me so urgently. He doesn't answer my questions nor address my concerns. My hpv test came back positive, and I was not contacted; I had to ask. I am switching doctors asap.