Dr. Daniel Hoffman DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Beverly Hills, CA

2.7

June 3rd, 2015
little distressing
would have been nice had dr. hoffman had the courtesy to at LEAST inform patients of his moving to california. i really liked him. he was good. but to just up and leave without notice was very distressing.

January 21st, 2015
The girls in his warren office were not very efficient. They were told about a change in insurance and kept billing the wrong company. Dr Hoffman seemed nice and caring. I was very disappointed when he just left without a letter to his patients. I think it was very unprofessional of him.

July 12th, 2014
best doctor i ever had in quite awhile
I have been going to dr Hoffman for 1 1/2yrs now, and I am very pleased with his expertise, bedside manner and care in the office! that was the best choice I ever made, was switching drs and started seeing him! I read up very on the drs I am going to see, even before I make the appointment. I would rather to have my dr be straightforward with me about my medical problems, then beat around the bush to get any answers! I don't know what those other people found wrong with him, he was not one bit like that, from day number one!!

January 6th, 2014
Find another Dr.
I ended up seeing Dr. Hoffman after my old Dr. left the hospital system. Dr. Hoffman mis-diagnosed an injury based on a shoddy x-ray that could barely be viewed. He referred me to a specialist that was out of town for 2 weeks, when I called the office to ask for another dr. to see I was told to find my own specialist since he could only refer that dr. that was part of his group. He offered not support at all. I ended up going to beaumont and saw a specialist that had a very different diagnosis than hoffman. Don't waste your time with this guy.

August 31st, 2013
QUACK
Doctor Hoffman recently took over for my old doctor and I must say doctor Hoffman is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. And trust me I've seen a whole lot more doctors than the average person. Stay away from this jerk.

June 11th, 2012
Dr Hoffman has always been very attentive and open & upfront. I agree w/reviewer as 'not sugar coating' the facts. I do however feel the office (and doctor) lack in the follow-up field. And it is a tad annoying that there seems confusion as to what the follow-up pertains to (ie.. test results, etc). Maybe better notes in that file?

January 26th, 2011
Nice guy
He's not as bad as the previous rater says. Yes, he can be straight forward and blunt. But I'd rather he be honest with me then sugar coat a real issue. I've been seeing him since 2006 and have no major complaints with him.

June 2nd, 2010
dr. hoffman was rude irogant i will never go back to him