2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
little distressing show details little distressing
Jun 3rd, 2015

would have been nice had dr. hoffman had the courtesy to at LEAST inform patients of his moving to california. i really liked him. he was good. but to just up and leave without notice was very distressing.

Jan 21st, 2015

The girls in his warren office were not very efficient. They were told about a change in insurance and kept billing the wrong company. Dr Hoffman seemed nice and caring. I was very disappointed when he just left without a letter to his patients. I think it was very unprofessional of him.

Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Hoffman skipped town Sept. 2014 with no notice and is now in california. Every patient medical file just " disapperared". We were told the records are being stored at Oakland Imaging in Madison Heights. Oakland Imaging said they were destroyed due to water damage. Something shady is going on...

best doctor i ever had in quite awhile show details best doctor i ever had in quite awhile
Jul 12th, 2014

I have been going to dr Hoffman for 1 1/2yrs now, and I am very pleased with his expertise, bedside manner and care in the office! that was the best choice I ever made, was switching drs and started seeing him! I read up very on the drs I am going to see, even before I make the appointment. I would rather to have my dr be straightforward with me about my medical problems, then beat around the bush to get any answers! I don't know what those other people found wrong with him, he was not one bit like that, from day number one!!

Find another Dr. show details Find another Dr.
Jan 6th, 2014

I ended up seeing Dr. Hoffman after my old Dr. left the hospital system. Dr. Hoffman mis-diagnosed an injury based on a shoddy x-ray that could barely be viewed. He referred me to a specialist that was out of town for 2 weeks, when I called the office to ask for another dr. to see I was told to find my own specialist since he could only refer that dr. that was part of his group. He offered not support at all. I ended up going to beaumont and saw a specialist that had a very different diagnosis than hoffman. Don't waste your time with this guy.

Bedside Manner show details Bedside Manner
Oct 21st, 2013

I agree with August 2013, He has alot of growing up to do! I do not like the fact that he wants certain tests doneand is sending you all over when they are not necessary tests, but will not give you an inch in the office. He is a very cocky doctor. This has saddens me, because I love the girls in the office. Remember Dr. Hoffman, you get more with sugar.

QUACK show details QUACK
Aug 31st, 2013

Doctor Hoffman recently took over for my old doctor and I must say doctor Hoffman is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. And trust me I've seen a whole lot more doctors than the average person. Stay away from this jerk.

Jun 11th, 2012

Dr Hoffman has always been very attentive and open & upfront. I agree w/reviewer as 'not sugar coating' the facts. I do however feel the office (and doctor) lack in the follow-up field. And it is a tad annoying that there seems confusion as to what the follow-up pertains to (ie.. test results, etc). Maybe better notes in that file?

Nice guy show details Nice guy
Jan 26th, 2011

He's not as bad as the previous rater says. Yes, he can be straight forward and blunt. But I'd rather he be honest with me then sugar coat a real issue. I've been seeing him since 2006 and have no major complaints with him.

Jun 2nd, 2010

dr. hoffman was rude irogant i will never go back to him