Learn more about Dr. Daniel Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Huang, Hematology/Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bih-Chen Huang MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Huang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Huang practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Oncologists.