A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Huang, Hematology/Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Huang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Huang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Huang practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Oncologists.