A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Husted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Husted, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husted
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husted Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Husted graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Husted has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Shakespeare Husted MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Husted practice?
- Dr. Daniel Husted has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Husted practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Surgeons and Stuart Orthopedic Surgeons.