A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ivankovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ivankovich, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult Joint Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Disorders Of The Spine
- Foot & Ankle Trauma
- Management Of Back Pain
- Orthopedic Traumatology
- Reconstructive Surgery Of The Spine
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Work-Related Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivankovich graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ivankovich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Ivankovich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Ivankovich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ivankovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ivankovich practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons, Chicago Sports Medicine Doctors, and Chicago Surgeons.