A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ivankovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ivankovich, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivankovich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivankovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Gunshot Wounds
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivankovich graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ivankovich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Roseland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Ivankovich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Ivankovich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ivankovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ivankovich practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.