A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Divack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Divack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Divack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Divack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Divack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Murray Divack MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Divack practice?
- Dr. Daniel Divack has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Divack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.