Dermatologists
43900 Garfield Rd
Ste 100
Clinton Township, MI 48038
586-286-0112
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 14th, 2014

Very knowledgable doctor... I was referred to his office by a friend and I'm happy I switched doctors.

|  Patient-first time  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2014

I waited over an hour...and finally gave up and took the "next available doctor". He was average, at best. This place is a production line, in every way. Long wait, impersonel, lightning quick procedure, and quick with the money payment part. Never again

|  Best of the best  |  show details
by Long term patient on Jun 23rd, 2013

There is no other physician that I would trust the health of my skin with. He is brilliant.

|  Long wait, rude staff.  |  show details
by John P on Jun 14th, 2013

No matter what time your appointment is, you are guaranteed to wait. It's an assembly line here and nobody cares. It's my 3rd and last visit.

Feb 10th, 2012

left me with bad scaring

|  standard patient  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

Good physcian however, 2 hour wait for him to look at me 2-3 minutes is ridiculous. I also have decent insurance and still pay a lot out of my pocket. Look elsewhere.

|  Got a few hours and a few hundred bucks?  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

High end spa tied in with him, old guy who needs to retire big time. I never waited less than 45 minutes and he races right in and out. Never once felt he listened or read what I brought with me. Move on and find a better doctor who is out for more than a buck.

|  Great Dermatologist  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Stewart was very knowledgeable and sentitive to my treatment needs. He took the time to review my chart and medications and discuss treatment options. I highly recommend him if you need a dermatologist.

|  wait time too long  |  show details
by debbie on Oct 18th, 2010

my last scheduled appt i left because i sat in the witing room for over 2 hours, went to see dr collier with MUCH less wait time... i feel that dr stewart does not value my time, PLUS< that is how long i sat in the waiting room, who knows how long it would of been waiting in the exam room!!!! Easy to get ann appointment but be ready for half of YOUR day spent in his office. NO WAY!!!!

Apr 20th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Stewart for thirty years. I recommend him to anyone who needs an awesome and skilled Dermatologist. He really knows his stuff!!