A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Matemotja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Matemotja is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matemotja graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Matemotja has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Matemotja MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Matemotja practice?
- Dr. Daniel Matemotja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Matemotja practices Family Medicine and General Practice near East Rancho Dominguez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA and Long Beach, CA.