A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Brien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Brien, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lane O'Brien DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.