A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Choi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Choi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Choi practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.