Is it possible to love your doctor? show details Is it possible to love your doctor?
by Ellen on Aug 30th, 2016

When I got pregnant with my first child, I wanted a pro-life doctor. I was nervous having a male OB/GYN for the first time, but he put me at ease. His care and concern for you as a patient and person are obvious. His knowledge is also extensive. His bedside manner is wonderful. He's also very humble. So, if it's possible to love a doctor, I'd have to say I do him! I highly recommend him to everyone.

Not good for general women's health show details Not good for general women's health
by Sarah on Jul 10th, 2015

He only cares about getting people pregnant and delivering babies. I went to him for other women's health concerns and he wasn't able to help me. He spent less than 10 minutes with me and then billed me with something that I didn't see him for, though he knew that my insurance would not cover it. When I tried to resolve the issue they were unwilling to change it. He did not listen to me or even examine me, and seemed to act like my women's health problems were not real. You know when there is something not right with your body, so it's frustrating to be undermined by a doctor AND have a huge bill to go with it. Not happy at all about this time and money that I wasted seeing him.

Apr 8th, 2015

Best doctor out there!

by Krystle Huchton on Jan 7th, 2015

Love Michelle & Darla! They're the best nurses anyone can ask for! Dr. McDonald isn't bad himself either! : )

by Laura C on Jun 25th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. McDonald for nearly nine years now. He has always been attentive to our concerns and made sure we were well informed. My missy uneventful delivery was made by him. During the deliveries where complications arose, he helped to see they were swiftly resolved. I am impressed by him as a surgeon, but also by the respect and care he shows to his patients.

Such a great DR! show details Such a great DR!
by 3babies on Sep 12th, 2010

Dr. Mcdonald is the most caring OB I've had. He always makes you feel well cared for and always makes sure to answer all your questions, even if it's 100 of them.He always remembers you and your family and asks about your family as if your old friends catching up. His staff is also amazing. They return your calls promptly. I will never go to another OB/GYN! I highly recommend!!