Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Roth
Dr. Daniel Roth, DO, MBA, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and General Surgery. Dr. Roth is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana and Parkview North Hospital. Dr. Roth has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Roth has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Daniel Roth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Hamid Hamdi
Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fort Wayne, IN 0.07 mi32
Dr. Hadi Shaaban
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Wayne, IN 0.07 mi9
Dr. Gordon Lindberg
Fort Wayne, IN 0.07 mi21