A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bennett, Pain Medicine/Anesthesiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bennett, DABPM, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Bennett DABPM and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bennett practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO.
See Golden Anesthesiologists and Golden Pain Management Doctors.