Dr. Daniel Sa Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Sa?

Staffs bad attitude

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I was pleased with doctor Sa and his diagnosis. I have not be back for a follow up yet. Problem was his staff....poor attitudes . Nurse was impatient and annoyed if questions were asked. She half listen. Checkout desk was just as bad. Staff can ruin a good doctor.

Not too sure

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Felt like I was rushed through the office visit with a brief exam. Said he would get back to me after reviewing records. Still have heard anything and phone calls aren't returned. Made me feel that I was wasting his time.

great doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2013

knows everything about Parkinson Disease. very nice. worth the wait for appointment.

Parkinson

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

This doctor knows everything about Parkinson. If you have this horrible disease you should go there. very nice.

Awful Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2011

This doctor is not helpful at all, if you have something wrong and the common treatmets aren't working he will tell you he has nothing else to do. He does not think outside of the box and his staff are awful at planning and getting back to you. I would never suggest him. My mom wasted 3-6 months with him, if you have a choice see someone else.

Wonderful Man

Posted on December 1st, 2010

This is a very busy doctor, and it was a little difficult to see him, but it was worth it. Patient, caring, intelligent, gave me a lot of time, explained everything. Knows a lot about Parkinsons. Very good.

Patient

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I had a bit of a wait but the doctor gave me all the time that we needed to assess my situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Sa. He listens very carefully to what I have to say and makes recommendations based on what I am willing to do. He is careful about increasing medication and wants me to call with any problems that I might be having.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2010

The only problem here is the very long waiting list to see him, but as everybody seems to love him, that is expected. He is very thorough and knowledgeable, particularly about Parkinson's and dementias. He told us about diseases we did not know existed like Lewy Body.He is kind and is really interested in what we have to tell.

Posted on April 14th, 2010

This guy who calls himself a doctor had no real interest in providing good care with an accurate diagnosis. I don't think this guy has a clue about demenita and how to accurately diagnosis it. After your love one can touch his nose and walk the hallway this doctor will tell you he is normal. He never asked what the family has noticed as far as changes nor did he want to hear it. I think he felt we were beneath him and wasting his time. Too bad. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on February 10th, 2009

I know all doctors are supposed to be smart, but this guy seems especially intelligentand thorough. Highly recommended for Parkinson's and tremor.

Posted on February 8th, 2009

I believe Dr. Sa is inexperienced and has misdiagnosed patients. One patient he said with a 99.9% accuracy had Alzheimer's. Other doctors and professionals have said that this patient does NOT have Alzheimher's. Also, Dr. Sa believes that Alzheimer's and dementia are the same and that there isn't any other type of dementia. I would never recommend anyone to see him.

Posted on October 18th, 2017