A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tarditi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tarditi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarditi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarditi graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tarditi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Tarditi DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Tarditi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tarditi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Tarditi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiologists.