A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tarditi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tarditi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarditi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarditi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarditi graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tarditi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Tarditi DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Tarditi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tarditi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Tarditi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiologists.