A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Uribe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uribe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Uribe practice?
Dr. Daniel Uribe practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Norwalk, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See Norwalk Family Physicians, Norwalk General Practitioners, and Norwalk Internists.