A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Uribe is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Uribe has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Uribe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Uribe practice?
- Dr. Daniel Uribe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Uribe practices Family Medicine near Norwalk, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Norwalk Primary Care Doctors.