A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wachsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wachsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachsman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wachsman, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wachsman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Wachsman FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Wachsman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wachsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wachsman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.