A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wachsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wachsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wachsman, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wachsman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eric Wachsman FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Wachsman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wachsman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wachsman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.