A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wachsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wachsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wachsman, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Wachsman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Wachsman practice?
Dr. Daniel Wachsman practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.