A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weingold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weingold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports medicine knee shoulder total joint replacementgeneral orthopaedics children and adolescents
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingold graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Weingold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weingold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Weingold practice?
Dr. Daniel Weingold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Burke, VA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.