A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weingold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weingold
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weingold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports medicine knee shoulder total joint replacementgeneral orthopaedics children and adolescents
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingold graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Weingold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Elliot Weingold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Weingold practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weingold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Burke, VA.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons.