A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weingrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weingrad, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weingrad, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingrad graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weingrad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel N Weingrad MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel N. Weingrad practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weingrad has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weingrad practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Miami Shores, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.