A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weingrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weingrad, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weingrad, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingrad graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weingrad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weingrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan