Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wilen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wilen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wilen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wilen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wilen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Wilen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wilen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wilen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons.