Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Zacharias
Dr. Daniel Zacharias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Short Hills, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Zacharias is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center, Overlook Hospital and Overlook Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Zacharias has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Daniel Zacharias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Short Hills, NJ.
Dr. Carl De Fronzo
General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Springfield, NJ 0.27 mi27
Dr. Sean Enis
General Practice, Diagnostic Radiology
Union, NJ 1.45 mi11
Dr. Diane Mackenzie
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Summit, NJ 1.68 mi14