A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dannette Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dannette Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dannette Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dannette Smith Johnson DO and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dannette S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Dannette Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dannette Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Rheumatologists.