A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Bartel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Bartel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Bartel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bartel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny R Bartel MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Danny R. Bartel practice?
- Dr. Danny Bartel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danny Bartel practices Neurology near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX.
See Wichita Falls Neurologists.