Dr. Danny Benmoshe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danny Benmoshe?

June 16th, 2016

Dr. Benmoshe is a highly competent doctor, intelligent and a great listener and very quickly ordered needed tests/exams. I am now feeling better and have heeded his advise in seeking additional medical attention. He is one of the best doctors I have seen in my life. Hands down, a great provider! I highly recommend him

November 9th, 2015

Amazing Neurologist!

Dr. Benmoshe is amazing! He's one of the most caring doctors I've ever met! He spent a lot of time with me, listened carefully, asked great questions, and was very proactive in helping me figure out what was going on. He went above and beyond to get me in to a radiologist that same day to have an MRI, and called me that night with results. He was empathetic and understanding! His office staff is equally kind and courteous! I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Benmoshe, and I highly recommend him!

August 2nd, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Benmoshe's for four years. He's an excellent doctor: very thorough, follows through, and returns phone calls. Just a nice guy overall, as well.

July 31st, 2015

I think Dr Benmoshe is an outstanding physician. He is very thorough and exemplifies great clinical judgement. He listens and makes good patient care the focus of the visit. I was very impressed by Dr Benmoshe.

January 18th, 2014

Truly A Mensch

This doctor and his nurse, Sarah, went out of their way to go the extra mile for my care and comfort. Willing to think outside the box. I appreciate them very much and yes, I would recommend them.

March 6th, 2012

Very caring doctor

I found Dr. Benmoshe to be a very caring doctor. He takes his time with me, and listens carefully to what I have to say. He is willing to try alternatives, such as dietary supplements, for treatment of my migraines, as well as more conventional medication and treatment. I find him also to he very personable.

March 3rd, 2012

Arrogant

This Dr. Is very arrogant and has to make himself feelSuperior over you. He does not take you seriousAnd suggests that you are lying!! Has rude remarksWhen you talk about your symptoms. Do notWaste your time!! Unless you want to feel as ifYou wanted your self esteem destroyed!!!

November 4th, 2011

attentive;spoke spanish well; returns calls

November 29th, 2010