Dr. Danuta Delnitz MD Patient Reviews

3.6

January 18th, 2017
Great, smart doctor!!!!!!

June 7th, 2013
Don't go to this doctor! HORRIBLE!
Please do yourself a favor and go to another doctor! If I could give this physician a negative star review I would. She is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. I chose her as my primary care physician through my insurance provider network website and I wish I had done more research before doing so. She was very unprofessional and rude. She was not thorough at all. And when I raised my concerns to her she said I was making things "complicated" for her... Seriously...? It's safe to say I will be changing my primary care physician ASAP! Absolutely a horrendous experience! One positive note... the nurse and receptionist I spoke to were both very kind and helpful.

November 16th, 2011
Patient
I love Dr. Danuta Delnitz. She is so good with me and my kids. Staff is so friendly. It's always great atmosfere over there.

September 9th, 2011
find another doctor
I have been seeing her for 5 years now and I don't know why I waited so long to find another one but I did!! Her diagnsois is not accurate and her staff is rude!!! If she can't find what is wrong with you she sends you to the hospital??? Even if you have good insurance she still finds a way for you to end up spending 200-300 for a visit? Seriously find another doctor, I just went to the doctor next to her and the staff and the doctor Judy was 100% more atentive and professional.Anyone else would be better!!!

July 31st, 2011
I have been in the care of Dr Delnitz for 6 years. She is attentive, caring, and on the mark with diagnoses, referrals, and treatment. I have no hesitation in recommending her as an excellent family-practice physician.