Dr. Danuta Delnitz Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Danuta Delnitz?

She is best!

Posted on March 20th, 2017

She paid attention to every detail of my medical history, even asking, "What else should I know?" I am a cancer survivor, so on my first visit with her, she referred me to all the necessary doctors for tests (most of whom were at Mission Hospital) Each one was excellent. Then my husband's insurance changed, and her receptionist had to scramble to make sure all my referrals were within the same medical group. They are AWESOME!

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Great, smart doctor!!!!!!

Don't go to this doctor! HORRIBLE!

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Please do yourself a favor and go to another doctor! If I could give this physician a negative star review I would. She is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. I chose her as my primary care physician through my insurance provider network website and I wish I had done more research before doing so. She was very unprofessional and rude. She was not thorough at all. And when I raised my concerns to her she said I was making things "complicated" for her... Seriously...? It's safe to say I will be changing my primary care physician ASAP! Absolutely a horrendous experience! One positive note... the nurse and receptionist I spoke to were both very kind and helpful.

Patient

Posted on November 16th, 2011

I love Dr. Danuta Delnitz. She is so good with me and my kids. Staff is so friendly. It's always great atmosfere over there.

find another doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I have been seeing her for 5 years now and I don't know why I waited so long to find another one but I did!! Her diagnsois is not accurate and her staff is rude!!! If she can't find what is wrong with you she sends you to the hospital??? Even if you have good insurance she still finds a way for you to end up spending 200-300 for a visit? Seriously find another doctor, I just went to the doctor next to her and the staff and the doctor Judy was 100% more atentive and professional.Anyone else would be better!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I have been in the care of Dr Delnitz for 6 years. She is attentive, caring, and on the mark with diagnoses, referrals, and treatment. I have no hesitation in recommending her as an excellent family-practice physician.

Posted on April 11th, 2016